ABOUT THE BCCAThe Purpose of the BCCA
- To provide support and education to members in their pursuit of high quality, affordable private child care.
- To serve and act on the behalf of the needs and well being of all families with children in private Registered and Licensed child care facilities.
Dues are paid to The BCCA in September of each year. Membership runs from September through August of the following year.
Dues can be paid at the training held on the second Monday of September 7:00 to 9:00pm or by dropping off or mailing a payment to 917 Broadwater Square, Billings, MT 59101. A completed Montana Child Care Association membership form must accompany the payment. The membership form can be downloaded here
BCCA Membership Benefits Include:
- Membership in The Montana Child Care Association
- Eligibility for the BCCA-sponsored Child and Adult Care Food Program
- Helps meet criteria for the Practitioner Registry and STARS
- Reduced Child Care Directory advertising rates
- Monthly newsletter
- Annual training calendar
- Trainings and education from professional speakers
- Training hours approved by the Montana Early Childhood Project
- Reduced-cost CPR and 1st Aide certification courses
- Networking opportunities
- Monthly potlucks
The Directory is a referral service provided at no cost to families seeking child care. It is also a low-cost, effective advertising tool for both providers and other businesses to reach thousands of local families. The Directory is published four times each year — December, March, June, and September — and distributed to dozens of vendors throughout Yellowstone County.